Bart Koopman was a Product Manager at SDL and has worked for the company from 2003 until 2018. In his last role there, he was the evangelist of all SDL Web products and the Digital Experience Accelerator in particular.
In the past, Bart also worked as a trainer and consultant in the Professional Services department, before that he was a SDL Tridion Technical Support engineer.
- Tridion 29.6k 29.6k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Area 51 754 754 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Super User 436 436 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Different 408 408 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 explanation of QUEUE_CONSUMERS and QUEUE_FILTERS tables
- 17 Developing Page/Component Template Designs through Visual Studio
- 17 How to add field constraints to a Schema
- 16 What needs to be configured (on CM) when removing session preview for Experience Manager?
- 16 List of SDL Tridion References
- 15 Tridion 2013 vs 2011 SP1 architecture
- 15 Examples of altered XSL files for Rich-Text fields
- View more network posts →