Bart Koopman was a Product Manager at SDL and has worked for the company from 2003 until 2018. In his last role there, he was the evangelist of all SDL Web products and the Digital Experience Accelerator in particular.
In the past, Bart also worked as a trainer and consultant in the Professional Services department, before that he was a SDL Tridion Technical Support engineer.
- Tridion 29.5k 29.5k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Area 51 754 754 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Super User 426 426 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Different 368 368 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 explanation of QUEUE_CONSUMERS and QUEUE_FILTERS tables
- 17 How to add field constraints to a Schema
- 17 Developing Page/Component Template Designs through Visual Studio
- 16 List of SDL Tridion References
- 16 What needs to be configured (on CM) when removing session preview for Experience Manager?
- 15 Using Core service to copy items to different publications
- 15 Tridion 2013 vs 2011 SP1 architecture
- View more network posts →