Certified SDL Web (Tridion) Architect and Developer with over fifteen years of SDL Tridion experience on 40+ implementations.
SDL Tridion MVP (2014 onwards)
Co-founder at UK based, SDL Tridion Partner Stage Two (UK) Ltd. (https://wearestagetwo.com).
Twitter (personal): https://twitter.com/_JWilliams
- Tridion 14.4k 14.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Area 51 266 266 66 bronze badges
- Super User 173 173 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Server Fault 171 171 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Should I put my ASP.NET websites in the wwwroot folder?
- 24 Tridion 2011 SP1 HTTPS Publishing throwing 'Post size exceeded allowed limits'
- 15 Tridion 2013 vs 2011 SP1 architecture
- 14 List of processed items in Publish Transaction
- 12 Logback.xml - limit the size of files
- 12 100 percent java implementation in SDL Tridion
- 12 Search on field in Content Manager
- View more network posts →