Community Product & Operations Manager for College Confidential.
On a personal note, I'm married and have three children. Our oldest son loves school, friends, games, and music. Two of my children happen to have been born on the same day. I sometimes write about that experience. My wife loves taking care of people as a registered nurse and an all around wonderful person.
Don't have time for a full review of something? Why not try my 5-second reviews?
- Meta Stack Exchange 70.6k 70.6k 3232 gold badges220220 silver badges321321 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics♦ 27.8k 27.8k 3535 gold badges134134 silver badges295295 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 19.3k 19.3k 1111 gold badges9393 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Christianity 9.6k 9.6k 4343 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Philosophy 6.8k 6.8k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 568 Change in roles for Jon Ericson (leaving SE)
- 286 Why we don't keep public records of suspensions
- 239 How can I check if a directory exists in a Bash shell script?
- 180 The problem with extrinsic motivation
- 180 A proposed philosophy of question migration
- 171 Asking days badges
- 150 What privilege should 30k users get?
- View more network posts →