MCPD and Tridion 2013 Developer certified working .NET based CMS tools like Tridion (all versions), Sitecore, Drupal, SharePoint etc. Designing effective and dynamic CMS solutions (Digital Web) for customers in Healthcare, retail and Insurance domain are part of activities.
Worked in web/windows based .NET development & maintenance projects, designed solutions using ASP.NET,c#, MVC, WCF and Web Services, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection (unity), Design & Architectural patterns (singleton, factory patterns etc), Ajax, Federation(ping), SSO Implementation etc.
Worked with Tridion R5,2009,2011,2013 versions, Designed templates and dynamic solutions using Legacy Compound templating, DD4T, DXA frameworks (.NET) for customers. Worked with Tridion features like Event System, Core Services, Workflow, Analytics, oData, XPM (Siteedit), Smart Target, Custom Pages etc.
Worked with front end technologies like Jquery Datatable, Bootstrap, HTML5, SCSS, Media Query and standard scripting etc.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
9 profile views
Last seen Feb 25 '16 at 5:10
Top network posts
- 11 Tridion Extensions
- 10 Dynamic links taking time to be reflected : Tridion 2009
- 9 Event System Alternatives (Memory Leakage)
- 8 Distributed Deployer Setup in Tridion 2009
- 7 Installing CM and Broker databases on separate servers
- 7 Tridion 2009 CM and CD Database Segregation in Different Machines: Reasons
- 7 Upgrading to Tridion 2013 From 2009
- View more network posts →