Senior IT professional with more than 10 years of experience in leading and development web-based applications, maintenance and support, possessing good programming and analytical skills in Sitecore 9.x.x, 8.x,SXA, SDL Web8.x with DXA, SDL Tridion (2009,2011 SP1,2013 SP1, DD4T), ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2008,2012,2016 with a will to prove myself as an asset to the organization. Accept the challenges and goals that organization assign to me, with good handle of the interpersonal relationships, ability to work in teams and handle teams, ability to work under high pressure, to solve problems efficiently and achieve the goals set by the company and my work group.
- Experience in development of web-based applications using Sitecore 8.2, Sitecore 9, SDL Web8 with DXA framework, Microsoft.NET Framework, ASP.NET, and C#, MVC, ADO.NET, HTML, XML, JQuery, Java Script, SQL Server 2016/2017/2012, AJAX, Tridion 2011,2013, DD4T framework, Smart Target 2014 using Fredhopper, core service.
- Experience in upgrading projects to latest version.
- Experience in Web Application Development in 3-layer Architecture.
- Experience in maintaining and supporting application post development.
- Experience in creating Stored-Procedures, SQL-Queries using SQL-Server 2016/2012/2008.
- Excellent technical ability, good communication skills and hard-working attitude with smart working approach, flexible working individual or in team environment.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '18 at 11:40
Top network posts
- 9 Sitecore Forms are not appearing in Sitecore Forms interface
- 8 Unable to locate a valid Tridion Home directory - After upgrade from SDL Tridion 2011 SP1 to SDL Tridion 2013 SP1
- 7 Publishing issue with Binary files after upgrade from 2011 SP1 to Tridion 2013 SP1
- 6 TCP connect to localhost:8083 failed while installing standalone preview service - Web 8
- 6 DXA 1.5 website throwing error when accessed in distributed Web 8.1 setup
- 6 Fredhopper Query Issue: The fredhopper query thread had an exception during execution
- 5 Use of superuser(or root user) instead of a dedicated "fredhopper" user in linux for fredhopper installation
- View more network posts →