So, this is probably against the rules, but Tridion Meta sounds like the best place to reach out to you guys and explain a few things about the Free Developer Licenses that SDL is now giving away to people asking for it (as I announced at the Tridion Developer Summit in Amsterdam). I've been getting a lot of requests that don't make sense, so I want to post a few details about it.
- Question: Who can apply to a Developer License?
- Question: Are there restrictions in how I can use it?
- Question: Are there restrictions in the license itself?
- Question: How do I get one?
- Question: Can I use this license for Open Source projects, like the PowerTools or the DXA?
- Question: Can I get Tridion Sites 9 by requesting a developer license?
Please note that this program has been discontinued in 2020. Please contact customer support for new licenses, if needed...