Can anyone interested have a quick read and let me know if there are any suggestions below please?
After reviewing the final results, I gotta tell you: it is long!
I'm no Tridion expert, but I have to assume that most of what you're itemizing in the "what can I ask here" list are things that most people would expect a site dedicated to Tridion to allow. As such, you can probably get away with using much broader categories, and then calling out the exceptions. For example:
If your question is about SDL Tridion and generally covers...
- Programming using Tridion and Tridion extensions
- Integrating Tridion with other projects
- Designing, deploying or operating Tridion-based systems
And is not about...
- Anything not directly related to Tridion
- Tridion pricing, careers, job postings, or referrals for implementation consultants
I've gone ahead and used these simplified on/off topic lists on the Tridion about page (which you can also edit) - I strongly encourage you to follow this model on the /faq as well - remember, it's no good if people don't read and remember it, and folks tend to do better with short (3-5 items max) lists.
Looks great although I'm wondering if we should elaborate a bit more on the following:
Implementation-specific topics like
- How do I insert a carousel on this page?
- How do I update my navigation/sitemap?
- Where should I create content for the French site?
Agreed we don't want to see question like: "How do I insert a carousel on this page", but a implementation questions related to this would be valid I think. Thinking something like: "I'm trying to insert a carousel on my page but I can not render the value of my embedded field?".
For number two: "I publish my sitemap from Tridion, using a TBB in a PT, but my loop over the root SG organizational items contains Pages and SGs, how do I filter this to only SGs?"
And for the last one: "Do you separate Country content and Language content in different Publications and how doe that fit in a diamond model BluePrint?"